Hobbit Sting FX Sword
Wield it with strength
- Gorgeous prop-replica sword with sound and light effects built in
- Blade glows fiery blue when activated
- Not guaranteed as an Orc early-warning system
It's a knife for an Elf, but the perfect size to function as a sword for a Hobbit. That's one of the things that makes Sting, the weapon of Bilbo Baggins, so special. Also, it functions as an Orc detection system since it glows blue in their presence.
This 1:1 scale reproduction from the Noble Collection does, too. Well, it glows blue when you flick your wrist. You have to detect the Orcs yourself, though, to know when to turn it on. This prop replica of Sting from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey features motion-activated lights and sound. When it's still, it looks like a short sword. When you wield it, however, it glows and swooshes with power. Spiders and Orcs beware!
- Prop-replica of Sting with added FX
- Officially-licensed The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey merchandise
- Great gift for Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings fans or people who really don't like spiders and/or Orcs
- Motion-activated sound effects
- Sword glows fiery blue with a flick of your wrist
- Die-cast handle with silver leaf detail
- Batteries: 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Materials: Polycarbonate blade, steel hilt, pommel, and guard
- Scale: 1:1
- Dimensions: 27" long, 18" blade
- Ages 12+
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.