Espionage Cosmetics Steampunk Collection
Don't you look riveting.
- Neo-Victorian Collection perfect for Steampunk fans
- Features four great new mineral colors
- Safe for eyes, nails, hair, and cheeks.
Being a steampunk girl is more than just a look. It is longing for a bygone age. That is why after strapping on a corset, petticoats or stockings each morning, every good steampunk needs to put on her face. Now steampunk girls have a makeup collection designed with their look in mind.
From the self-proclaimed "babes of badass" at Espionage Cosmetics, their Neo-Victorian Collection is the baddest of them all featuring colors: Retrofit, Riveting, Clockwork and Oxidize. Although they look like typical eye shadows, the bold hues of Espionage color collections can be used for the eyes, cheeks, lips, hair or nails.
- Exclusively made for ThinkGeek
- Neo-Victorian Mineral Color line from Espionage Cosmetics
- Mineral makeup made by two geek girls: a professional makeup artist and a U.S. Marine Staff Sergeant
- Great for steampunk fans and cosplay
- Collections include 4 eyeshadows, no brushes are included:
- Clockwork: Bronze/Orange shade
- Riveting: Golden/Green
- Retrofit: Charcoal Gray
- Oxidize: Shimmering Gold
- Colors are safe for eyes, cheeks, nails. Some colors safe for lips.
- All colors are Talc & Gluten Free.
- None of the colors have been tested on animals.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Espionage Cosmetics Steampunk Collection or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.