Radioactive Elements Glowing Coaster Set
Now we're in our element
- Coasters light up when you put your drink on them
- A set of glowing radium, plutonium, uranium, and thorium
- A ThinkGeek creation!
We love chemistry, so we really light up when we talk about this product created at ThinkGeek: our Radioactive Elements Glowing Coaster Set. Featuring the atomic number and isotopic mass of the most stable or common isotope for their respective radioactive elements, these pressure-sensitive coasters light up when you put your drink on them. Choose to set your drink down on:
- Radium-226 (Red)
- Plutonium-244 (Blue)
- Uranium-238 (Green)
- Thorium-232 (Orange)
Set of four comes in a box with the radioactivity warning symbol. Batteries included.
- Coasters that light up when you put your drink on them
- Perfect for the chemist in your life
- Great for parties - easily remember which drink is yours
- Feature the atomic number and isotopic mass of the most stable or common isotope for each element
- Materials: Plastic
- Batteries: 8 3V CR2032 batteries (included)
- With constant use, batteries last c. 4.5 hours
- Dimensions: 3 3/4" square, 1/4" thick
- Weight: 3/4 lb. (set of 4)
- Not dishwasher safe
Note: The coasters used in the video were an (incorrect) sample. They still look and work exactly the same- except for the "95" on Uranium, which has since been corrected to 92.