Let the Cat Outta the Bag
- Cat interaction with bag releases catnip
- Nano technology provides for long-lasting scent
- Not responsible for cat's behavior!
Cats. They love boxes. They love bags. They basically love any container they can wedge themselves into. So when you mix the magic of brown grocery bags with catnip? All bets are off. Speaking of which, our lawyers wanted us to say that ThinkGeek is totally not responsible for any 3 a.m. zoomies this product might cause.
When rubbed, scratched, or crumpled, these Catnip Caves bags use Nano Burst TechnologyTM to release molecules of nepetalactone. They're perfect for older cats who like to catloaf on top of things. They're perfect for younger cats who like to hide and pounce. They're basically perfect for all cats who like catnip. (Which is not all of them. But you know who you are.)
- Each pack includes 4 paper bags infused with catnip
- Microencapsulated catnip is released when touched, rubbed, scratched
- Catnip in bags lasts for approximately 6 weeks of intense feline investigation (which means this pack contains almost a half a year's worth of 'nip - however, the bag will probably be in shreds long before that)
- Made in the USA