Do Not Disturb - Already Disturbed Enough
- Pillow gives onlookers the impression that you're bleeding
- Great for naps at the desk
- Just a flesh wound
We've always wanted to get away with napping at our desks. We tried to get the ThinkGeek Powers That Be to invest in Google's nap pod technology to no avail. Heck, we've been in meetings where participants fell asleep, but somehow they never get in trouble. But the second we check Facebook, BAM. Our boss is suddenly behind us, looking askance.
The secret to napping at your desk is making it so that no one disturbs you, and with this pillow, we can help you make that happen. In fact, because of the bystander effect, the more humans are around, the less likely you are to be disturbed while sleeping on this pillow. You see, it gives the impression that you've got a massive headwound, with blood puddling under you. And surely somebody else must have noticed before now and told HR or called an ambulance or something, right? Bonus: it's made from super-soft polyester fabric, so it's just the right amount of snuggly for that afternoon nap.
For maximum crime-scene effect, we humbly suggest creating a chalk outline around your prone body with masking tape and then resting your head on this pillow.
- Pillow that looks like you're bleeding
- Manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Materials: 100% polyester velvet, styro-bead fill
- Care instructions: Spot clean with damp towel, allow to air dry. Do not put in a dryer.
- Dimensions: 17" wide (at widest) x 9"-22" (depending on part of splotch) x 3" thick
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bloodpool Pillow or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.