Firefly Blue Sun Messenger Bag
Two by Two
- Vinyl messenger bag with Blue Sun logo from Firefly
- Don't carry it near River unless you've got some duct tape
- Perfect for hauling your personal cargo
We're so glad you've decided to join the Blue Sun corporate family. As you know from your orientation materials, working for Blue Sun gives you unlimited options. We'd say the sky's the limit, but really, the universe is your limit now!
From efficient manufacturing of basic food supplies to the latest in cutting-edge biotechnology research, Blue Sun can put you where you want to be. There's nothing you can't do, because there's nothing we don't do.
Please enjoy your standard-issue Blue Sun messenger bag, and, again, welcome to the company. Don't forget to grab a complimentary box of Fruity Oaty Bars on your way out.
- Blue Sun vinyl messenger bag
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- Flap closes with two snaps
- Zipper-pulls read "serenity" in Hanzi
- Orange liner
- Materials: 80% PVC / 20% nylon
- Adjustable, nylon shoulder strap has up to 18" drop
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" wide x 13" high x 3" deep exterior
- Main interior compartment: 17" wide x 12" high x 2 3/4" deep (inc. padded laptop divider)
- Front zippered pocket: 16" wide (14" zipper) x 10" high
- Back zippered pocket: 14" wide x 10" high (9" zipper)
- Interior zippered pencil pouch: 8" wide (7 1/4" zipper) x 2" high
- 2 interior open pouches: 5 1/2" high x 4 1/4" wide each
- Interior hook-and-loop closure pouch: 5 1/2" high x 4" wide
- Care instructions: Wash directly. Do not put in washing machine. Do not use detergent including bleach or fluorescent. Hang the bag inside-out and dry it at ventilated areas.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
|Measure your laptop.|
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.