Infected Zombie Mug
Brings you back from the dead
- When the zombie apocalypse comes, the winners will be those with coffee
- Holds 8 oz. of coffee or braaaaains, with space for cream and sugar
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
Defending your coffee mug is something you have to do around the office every day. If you accidentally leave it in the kitchen, somebody's going to wash it and put it in the mass graveyard of mugs for visitors or employees who either forgot theirs or are mug agnostic. And if you leave it in a conference room, it'll get shoved around during meetings until it ends up somewhere you're unlikely to look for it, like inside the cabinet with all the dead whiteboard markers. Maybe it's all the dead whiteboard markers that turned it....
Nobody's going to mess with this mug. If you're right-handed, it warns the world that you're infected. (If you're left-handed, it'll be our little secret.) And when you tip it up to drink the last of that coffee, the bottom of the mug shows off your bloody maw. It's gross enough to put everybody else in the room off their food, which equals more doughnuts for you. Score.
- Black ceramic mug with secret zombie reveal on bottom
- Reads "Infected"
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Materials: ceramic
- Hand wash for longest life