Firefly Kaylee-Inspired Messenger Bag
Best bag in the verse
- Messenger bag inspired by Kaylee's work clothes
- Canvas exterior with floral print interior
- Store strawberries, engine parts, and more
Kaylee: You like ships. You don't seem to be lookin' at the destinations. What you care about is the ships, and mine's the nicest.
Book: She don't look like much.
Kaylee: Oh, she'll fool ya.
Kaywinnit Lee Frye is one of our absolute favorite fictional women. She's got smarts, she can fix just about anything mechanical, she's sweet and friendly and honest (sometimes too honest!), and she can rock oily coveralls or a pink foofaraw.
This messenger bag was inspired by Kaylee's work outfit: the oily coveralls and bright floral top. The bag is made of green canvas and features the same patches from Kaylee's coveralls: a brown teddy bear, a red heart, and a blue flower. The lining of the bag is floral. There are two side pockets, two pockets under the front flap, and four small pockets that line the interior, so you can fit in your strawberries, spare engine parts, and that thing what runs on batteries.
- Messenger bag inspired by Kaylee's coveralls & floral top
- Green canvas with patches (teddy bear, heart, blue flower) and floral print lining
- Officially licensed Firefly collectible
- Materials: Canvas
- Pockets: Two on the sides, two under the front flap, four small pockets in the interior
- Strap: Removable, adjustable to 44" max
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 3"
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.