Soft Kitty Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas
Soft kitty... check! Warm kitty... check!
- One-piece baggy pajamas make you look like Soft Kitty
- Officially-licensed Big Bang Theory merchandise
- One size fits most (and is adorable)
Sheldon would likely point out that his fondness for "Soft Kitty" is not merely based on an emotional response to attempted comfort from another human but also on pragmatics. Soft kitties are warm kitties (not all kitties are soft but all kitties are warm; therefore all soft kitties are warm kitties), and warm kitties are comforting in the same way that warm beverages are comforting to those who are upset. Plus, core body temperature for a feline is around 102° F, regardless of softness. In fact, the body temperature of the "hairless" Sphynx cat breed tends to be around 103° F, although some might argue that its downy coat is actually the epitome of "soft."
Sorry. Sometimes when we pretend to be Sheldon we get a little carried away. These pajamas are comfy, soft and warm. You should buy them.
- One-piece baggy pajamas make you look like Soft Kitty from The Big Bang Theory
- Regular PJs are boring; get your grump on Japanese-style
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or lazy cosplay at a convention
- Button closure
- Size: One-size-fits-all. They are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
- Tall geeks: If you are over six feet tall, the wrist and ankle cuffs may not make it all the way to your wrists and ankles (but don't let that stop you from wearing it!).
- More-to-love geeks: The bagginess of a Kigurumi means there's a ton of room in the chest and waist. The limiting factor for most folks is the shoulder width, so check that below.
- Materials: 100% cotton fleece, imported.
- Machine wash cold (turn inside out)
- Lay flat or hang to dry
- Dimensions (laying flat):
- Sleeve length: 22.8"
- Shoulder width: 22.4"
- Width (armpit to armpit): 26.5"