Grumpy Cat Kigurumi Pajamas
- It's hard to be grumpy in these PJs, but you can do it
- Cosplay pajamas transform you into Grumpy Cat
- One size fits most (and is adorable)
Despite our unreasonably high standards of other human beings, sometimes we find it difficult to maintain an appropriate look of constant disappointment with our fellow humans. When we find expressions of unconcern creeping across our faces (or even, heaven forbid, a smile), we channel our displeasure guru: Tardar Sauce, aka Grumpy Cat herself.
We'll admit it: it's hard to be grumpy when you're wearing pajamas, especially oversized kigurumi. That's why it's good Grumpy Cat's sour face is embroidered on the hood of these one-piece pajamas. So when you're comfy and warm snuggled up in your PJs, just pull the hood down over your smiling face so you don't ruin the effect.
- Officially licensed Grumpy Cat pajamas
- One-piece baggy pajamas make you look like Grumpy Cat
- Regular PJs are boring; get your grump on Japanese-style
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or lazy cosplay at a convention
- Button closure
- Size: One-size-fits-all. They are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
- Tall geeks: If you are over six feet tall, the wrist and ankle cuffs may not make it all the way to your wrists and ankles (but don't let that stop you from wearing it!).
- More-to-love geeks: The bagginess of a Kigurumi means there's a ton of room in the chest and waist. The limiting factor for most folks is the shoulder width, so check that below.
- Materials: 100% cotton fleece, imported.
- Machine wash cold (turn inside out)
- Lay flat or hang to dry
- Dimensions (laying flat):
- Sleeve length: 22.8"
- Shoulder width: 22.4"
- Width (armpit to armpit): 26.5"