The Moon Halotech Lithophane Watch
Our Favorite Natural Satellite
- 3D backlit lunar projection on a watch
- Lithophane etched watch face
- Collector's gift tin included
There's a lot we know about our moon, but there are also things you may not know. For example - it has a name! Luna. Also, it's no miracle that she only ever shows us the same side. The Moon is tidally locked with us, meaning that because she's so close to Earth, the difference of gravity between the face we see and the "dark side" is so great, the out-of-balance pull keeps Luna facing one way at all times. Neat, huh?
We love the moon so much, when we found this watch, we had to bring it to you immediately. Not only does it depict our favorite natural satellite, it does so with an eerie 3D luminescence. When the button is pressed, the etched translucent face projects the appearance of a glowing 3D lunar landscape on the magnified glass case. It's a gorgeous way to tell time, and to celebrate the Moon!
- A beautiful wristwatch that glows with the face of our moon, Luna!
- 3D lithophane etched face
- Materials: Stainless steel case, rubber band, glass crystal dome face
- Water resistant: 3 ATM
- Dimensions: 42mm diameter case
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Moon Halotech Lithophane Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.