Fun or frustration?
- Classic game you loved as a child
- Has three ways to play, with 1 & 2 player modes
- Sleeker look features digital counter
Such a simple looking toy. So lovely and colorful with simple colors that appeal to your inner child. The game lures you in with its seeming simplicity. "Play me! Play me! I am an easy and fun game." Just use your memory to follow the light and sound patterns. It should be simple, right???
WRONG! Sure, one or two or maybe seven light sequences is pretty simple, but you start to pull your hair out in frustration once this little trickster starts to speed up and go blindingly fast for 10, 15 or even 20 lights in a row. Will you be able to master Simon or will he conquer you?
- For Ages 8 years and up
- A new version of the classic Simon game
- An electronic game that tests your memory
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries not included
- Weight: 15.2 ozs