Firefly Kaylee's Parasol Prop Replica
Protection from sunbeams but not Alliance or Reavers
- Officially-licensed Firefly gear
- Kaylee's parasol from the pilot episode
- Shiny, innit?
You know what's frustrating? When you want, nay, NEED to be shopping for a new compression coil to replace the crappy one you got, but the captain has you plunked down at the Eavesdown docks, taking on passengers like some travel agent. Well, it ain't fixing engines, but it is good to be meeting new people, hearing all their stories, figuring out which ones look like they got enough money to come aboard as passengers.... *spins parasol and looks around, expectantly*
This 22" long, 32" diameter, oiled paper parasol is an officially-licensed version of Kaylee's parasol from the pilot episode of Firefly. Use its green, yellow, red, and white swirl to complete a costume, decorate your home, or shield you from the sun on Persephone. Just don't use it in the rain, high wind, or vacuum of space or you'll be sad. Comes with a cardboard carrying tube.
- Officially-licensed version of Kaylee's parasol from Firefly
- White with green, yellow, and red swirl with a rusty red, paper-covered finial
- Oiled paper coating provides a little stain and water repellent, but don't get it wet
- Comes in a cardboard carrying tube for ease of transport across the 'Verse
- Materials: oiled paper with bamboo frame, wood grip
- Dimensions: 32" diameter when fully opened, 22" from tip to end