Brolly Texting Umbrella
Stay connected, stay dry
- Compact Umbrella with unique finger-grip
- Operate your phone safely while still holding onto your umbrella
- Never choose between staying dry and staying online
You're a slave to your phone. It's okay, we all are. Those tiny windows into the wilds of the Internet are so compelling, people are often contorted into odd positions, trying to operate their phones whilst doing other things. For example, ever try to handle your phone while managing an umbrella? That use-case alone is a textbook example for the need for phone cases.
Ah, those dreary rainy days are perfect for living vicariously through your social circle. Twitter, Facebook, even Tumblr, and Reddit posts transport you from your damp trudge through the rainy streets to a place where cat videos, Taylor Swift/goat mashups, and Benedict Cumberbatch-worship reign supreme. It's a nice escape, until that one gust of wind grabs your umbrella, knocking your phone to the cold hard ground. WAAAAAAAH! Smash. WAAAAAAH! Trouble, trouble, trouble. Should you blame your phone-addiction? No - blame your umbrella.
The Brolly Texting Umbrella features a soft and rubbery finger-grip handle so you don't actually have to hold onto your umbrella at all. Your fingers loop through, and keep it in place, even while you tippy-tap your Twitter-patter. Maintain a firm grip on your expensive gadgets, all while staying dry. We live in the future.
- Super-compact umbrella with unique finger-grip
- Soft-rubber finger-holes in the grip maintain hold, while letting you operate your phone
- Nylon sleeve and wrist-loop included.
- Materials: ABS Plastic with silicone rubber grip, nylon, and aluminum.
- Dimensions: 13" long, folded. 25.5" long, opened. 37" in diameter.