Spyderco Bug Micro Pocket Knife Set
Tiny but powerful
- Flat-ground, high-carbon stainless steel
- Sizes from 2.9" - 5.07" (tiny!!)
- Lanyard holes for clipping to your keys or bag
As Yoda once told us, you should not judge things by their size. Sometimes a tiny green guy who looks a billion years old can kick your butt in a lightsaber duel. Sometimes a half-man can successfully defend King's Landing from some other guy who thinks he's king. Sometimes a teensy kitten can reduce a grown man to a pile of squeeeee. Tiny is powerful!
Spyderco's Bug Micro Pocket Knife Set is another thing that you don't want to underestimate. These flat-ground, high-carbon stainless steel blades are designed to be as sharp as they are durable. You'll get all three mini-blades from the tiny Bug (2.9") to the slightly less tiny Grasshopper (5.07"). Each has a lanyard hole for clipping your chosen mini-knife to your keychain, backpack, or zombie survival kit.
- Cute and crazy sharp tiny folding knives
- Flat-ground high-carbon stainless blades for sharpness and durability
- Reliable high performance from a teensy blade
- Lanyard hole for easy portability
- Stainless steel handle
- Perfect for starting or adding to a blade collection
- Dimensions: 2.9" open, 1.63" closed
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Dimensions: 3.66" open, 2.06" closed
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Dimensions: 5.07" open, 2.77" closed
- Weight: 1.4 oz
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Spyderco Bug Micro Pocket Knife Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.