Cardsharp 2 Credit Card Knife
Sharp As a Knife! Wait...
- Rust-free knife with no metal hinges
- Blade locks into place when in use
- Machine washable (so don't worry if it's in your pants)
Lots of people are fans of the ever-increasing number of cooking shows on TV these days. These shows put professional and amateur chefs to all sorts of crazy challenges. Cook a meal in 7 minutes! Cook on a bus! Cook one-handed! Make eleventy billion cupcakes in a half hour!
If there was ever a challenge, Let's-Make-a-Deal style, where the chefs had to make a meal using tools only in their pockets or purses, whomever has this Cardsharp Utility Knife will be cool as a cucumber.
The Cardsharp Knife is an innovative new idea from Iain Sinclair that provides a light and ultra sharp knife in the shape and size of a credit card. The knife is attached to a hinge that swings out, and the "card" portion turns into the knife's handle. When folded up, the knife includes a locking mechanism to protect you from the blade and a protective sheath to protect the blade from you. Congratulations Cardsharp-owning-chef, you are America's Most Talented, Next Great, Amazing, Survivor Chef!
- Knife in the size and shape of a credit card
- Hinged mechanism allows quick access for all things knife-related
- Durable Poly body designed to withstand thousands of uses
- A great collector's item with practical everyday use
- Materials: Rust-free stainless steel surgical blade with polypropylene body.
- Dimensions: Blade is under 3"
- Weight: less than 0.5 ounces
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Cardsharp 2 Credit Card Knife or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.