Would Flatter Even the Ears of a Gundark
- Choose red, green, or blue (coming soon - a ThinkGeek exclusive!).
- One Vader-style hilt and one Yoda-style hilt in each set.
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm gear.
Sometimes what you need is just a pair of cheap, fun earrings that let you express your inner geek. From far away (say, the distance from you to the head of the conference room table where your boss is) these look like little colorful dangling sticks. But close up (say, the distance from you to the person you sat next to because they're as snarky as you are and keep you sane during meetings) their true colors shine forth. Only not literally. These are too tiny to glow. But you can imagine it. Bonus points to your friends who notice there's one Vader-style hilt and one Yoda-style hilt in each set. But if you get more than one set, don't be surprised if late at night you hear the sounds of a very tiny Star Wars reenactment emanating from your jewelry box.
- Sold as a pair.
- Two different hilts.
- French-hook style earrings with rubber stoppers.
- 2 1/4" dangle.
- Hooks are zinc alloy; sabers are plastic resin.
- Not intended for use by children 14 and under.
For our customers with nickel allergies: our vendor couldn't tell us more than that the hooks are manufactured from a zinc alloy. That means these probably have nickel in them.