Polymer Edition Battle Mug
Now that's a mug.
- A less-expensive option for folks who don't want to go for the full Battle Mug experience
- M1913 rail interface system to mount your beer goggles
- 100% made in the USA (and proud of it!)
The early morning is akin to the dawn of war. As the sun bleeds over the horizon, legions of foes thunder toward you. Laptop under one arm, p/Battle Mug under the other, you're ready for whatever the day is going to throw at you, be it TPS reports or worse.
Ordinary people have their ordinary mugs. The ones that say "World's Greatest Dad" or "GEICO." The ones that hold a measly 8 oz. of fuel. The ones that shatter when your frustration brings them crashing down upon your desk. The p/Battle Mug is no ordinary ceramic mug, because you're no ordinary warrior. When the p/Battle Mug and you are both filled with coffee, it's forward to inevitable victory.
- The second most badass mug ever created.
- Made of space-age polymer.
- Holds 24 oz., which is an iced venti (unlikely) or a pint and a half of beer (more likely)
- Made in the USA.
- M1913 rail interface system to mount your beer goggles.
- Includes carry handle, and a slot in the bottom of the mug which will accept a USGI-sized dog tag.
- Love your mug: Hand-wash only.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Polymer Edition Battle Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.