Capt. Jules's Everlasting Steampunk Flask
No drinking and flying the airship
- Copper-clad Steampunk flask in leather holster
- Invaluable to the Traveller, Motorist, Yachtsman, Sportsman, Nurse
- Holds your "tonic" while you're flying the airship
We respectfully call your attention to our well-known Steampunk Flask from Captain Jules. Suitable for drinking in every position. Holds more medicinal tonic and lasts longer than a disposable drinking vessel.
The flask is fast becoming a household necessity. Their uses and advantages are manifold. Everyone needs one either in the house or in travelling, in sport, motoring, &c.
Use of the Steampunk Flask protects Clothing and Table Linen from expensive laundering. New screw-on topper (as seen at London health exhibition, 1884) ensues no loss of parts. It has no equal for all drinking purposes.
Find at your local ironmonger or exclusively at ThinkGeek.
- Steampunk-style flask
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Gauge on the outside can be whatever you want (arrow moves but doesn't indicate anything)
- Leather holster with 2 3/4" belt loop
- Capacity: 7 oz.
- Materials: Stainless steel with copper cladding, full-grain leather
- Dimensions: 4" wide x 5 1/4" tall x 1" thick
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Not dishwasher safe