Capt. Jules's Everlasting Steampunk Flask
No drinking and flying the airship
- Copper-clad Steampunk flask in leather holster
- Invaluable to the Traveller, Motorist, Yachtsman, Sportsman, Nurse
- Holds your "tonic" while you're flying the airship
We respectfully call your attention to our well-known Steampunk Flask from Captain Jules. Suitable for drinking in every position. Holds more medicinal tonic and lasts longer than a disposable drinking vessel.
The flask is fast becoming a household necessity. Their uses and advantages are manifold. Everyone needs one either in the house or in travelling, in sport, motoring, &c.
Use of the Steampunk Flask protects Clothing and Table Linen from expensive laundering. New screw-on topper (as seen at London health exhibition, 1884) ensues no loss of parts. It has no equal for all drinking purposes.
Find at your local ironmonger or exclusively at ThinkGeek.
- Steampunk-style flask
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Gauge on the outside can be whatever you want (arrow moves but doesn't indicate anything)
- Leather holster with 2 3/4" belt loop
- Capacity: 7 oz.
- Materials: Stainless steel with copper cladding, full-grain leather
- Dimensions: 4" wide x 5 1/4" tall x 1" thick
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Not dishwasher safe
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Capt. Jules's Everlasting Steampunk Flask or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.