Ganondorf 1/4 Scale Limited Edition Statue
An impressive centerpiece
- A whopping 23 inches tall
- Cast in polystone, hand-finished, hand-painted
- Only 1750 of these worldwide
"Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!" - Ganondorf
We love a good villain, and Ganondorf has been in our lives since he first appeared in Ocarina of Time in 1998. Also known as the King of Evil, Dark Lord, Prince of Darkness, and Gerudo King of Thieves (which makes us think of Geraldo... can you imagine Ganondorf hosting a talk show?), Ganondorf has been trying to rule Hyrule and failing. Well, he's failing if you're good at playing Link, which we assume you are!
This centerpiece is stunning. At nearly 23 inches tall, it's impossible to miss when you walk into the room. Ganondorf wears his distinctive armor and his hand tailored cape has wire embedded in the edges so you can pose it. Cast in durable polystone and hand-painted, this is a piece of artwork that Zelda fans will cherish for years to come. Hurry up if you want one, there are only 1750 of these bad boys worldwide.
- Master Arts Ganondorf Statue
- 1/4 scale: that's nearly 23 inches tall, people!!
- Hand-finished and hand-painted
- Incredibly detailed and hand-tailored fabric cape
- Cape is posable (small wires inside the edges!)
- Materials: Polystone
- Officially licensed Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess artwork
- Limited edition: Only 1750 pieces worldwide
- Full color deluxe packaging, hand numbered base, and Authenticity Card