Star Trek Rug
- Star Trek rug of the original Enterprise ship
- Measures 39" x 71"
- Fuzzy and fun, but not made from Tribbles
Sometimes interior decorating feels more like the Kobayashi Maru than Feng Shui. Should your mirror face a door? Should the trim be red or blue? Do you go with real or fake Tribble fur on the pillow shams? It may seem unwinnable... but James T. Kirk can help by providing the fantastic subject for this stylish rug: his ship, the Enterprise.
Clear a docking port in your den, office, or bedroom: this Star Trek rug will "Lie Long and Prosper" on your floor. This rug features a top-down view of the Original Series Enterprise ship surrounded by a starfield.
Note: No Tribbles were harmed in the making of this rug.
- Officially-licensed Star Trek Enterprise NCC-1701 rug
- Materials: 100% polyester pile
- Non-skid backing
- Dimensions: 39.4" x 71.5"