Oatmeal 2014 Why Grizzly Bears Should Wear Underpants Calendar With Poster
Bees, Bears, and Airplanes
- 2014 wall calendar featuring comics by The Oatmeal
- Topics include bees, airplanes and email etiquette
- Includes bonus pull-out poster entitled "If you do this in an e-mail, I hate you."
Snarky comic artist & comedian Matthew Inman has a lot of opinions. For example, he thinks grizzly bears should wear underpants: but perhaps not for the reasons you'd think. This calendar is a great glimpse into the mind behind popular webcomic "The Oatmeal," the comic that puts into words and pictures things we often think: "Your cat is trying to kill you," for example, and thoughts about web design, coffee, and grammar.
The 2014 wall calendar features comics by Inman and includes a special pull-out poster titled "If you do this in an e-mail, I hate you."
- Author: Matthew Inman (from The Oatmeal)
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- ISBN: 9781449433109
- Pages: 24
- Cover: Wall Calendar
- Year: 2014
- Product Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 0.2"