Machine Gun Red Riding Hood Art Block
My, what big guns you have!
- Basket? Check. Food? Check. Gun? Check.
- That wolf better leave Granny alone!
- Will make everyone look twice
It's the classic tale of warning: don't talk to strangers. When Little Red Riding Hood innocently tells the wolf that she is off to bring some food to her grandmother, what does he do? Sneaks ahead of her to lie in wait... and attack! Sneaky wolf.
The Little Read Riding Hood featured in this Art Block is certainly not afraid of a big, bad wolf. From a distance, she may seem like a lonely, innocent, tasty snack, but look closer and you will see that Red is packing heat. Better keep your distance, Mr. Wolf, or she'll huff and puff and blow your face off.
- Machine gun toting Red Riding Hood art block
- Makes a big artistic statement in a small package
- Artist: Lora Zombie
- Materials: Fine art paper. Mounted, laminated and framed in 2-inch thick, hand-stained wood molding.
- Shipping: Ships in a custom box
- Hanging: Ready to hang, complete with a wall mount designed to slot into the inside top of the frame
- Dimensions: 10 x 12 inches
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Machine Gun Red Riding Hood Art Block or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.