Canned Dragon Meat
Death for dinner
- The most dangerously delicious meat on Earth
- Pre-cooked for instant victory feasting
- Red dragon meat is the tastiest and most tender
Death for dinner
Fans of Radiant Farms' Unicorn Meat are probably looking at this product and thinking, "Wait a minute, ThinkGeek! Isn't Radiant Farms in Ireland and don't the nuns believe in nonviolence and wait until the unicorns die of natural causes before processing them?" To that, we say two things: 1) You are a little obsessed with us. and 2) You are right..
But you're also wrong. You see, Unicorns and Dragons require vastly different resources for their care. Also, if they lived next to each other, the Dragons would just eat the unicorns anyways, and there'd be none left for people to eat. FURTHERMORE, the nuns at Radiant Farms lead a tortured life. Think about it: they start out all-loving and kind and raising Unicorns and letting them die of old age. But year after year of watching such beauty die weighs on their souls. They become evil and cruel and despondent and angry and bitter. It's then that they're relocated to the Dragon Rendering plants of Scotland and . . . well, you know the rest.
- One can of delicious, slightly charred dragon meat
- From the Sisters of Radiant Farms, Scotland branchl
- One can contains 100% of your daily value of havoc, terror, inferno, destruction, magic, and rage
- Also contains trace amounts of poetry and ballet
- Note: Dragon meat is precooked for instant victory feasts
- Dimensions: 4" diameter
- Warning: This is not an actual food item and is non-edible. There's a stuffed dragon head inside the can. (SPOILERS!)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Canned Dragon Meat or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.