Bacon Flavored Croutons
Salads just got cool
- Make your salads tasty again
- Amazing smoky flavor for a happy mouth
- Use 'em on soups and in stuffing, too!
Every once in a while, someone in the office goes on a health kick. For a while, there were a group of ThinkGeek monkeys that had a Salad Club. Every member brought in a certain veggie or topping and we had a fiesta of vegetation during lunch. It was pretty fun for a while, but it eventually died because let's face it, eating a bowl of veggies every day is kinda boring.
Bacon Croutons are about to change the salad game. Remember the revelation you had when you realized that salads could be a vehicle for ranch dressing? You're about to have a similar life-changing experience. And don't limit yourself to salad! Bacon Croutons are great on soup, crushed up on top of baked macaroni & cheese, as breading for fried chicken, and of course, used in your favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. Bacon on, friends!
- Bacon-flavored croutons will make your salads tasty again
- Amazing smoky flavor for mouth-watering happiness
- Use them on soups, as breadcrumbs, and in stuffing too!
- Weirdly enough, these are vegan and kosher.