Inka Pen Travel Pen
Micro Carbon Fiber Pen Handles Extreme Conditions
- Pressurized ink cartridge can write underwater
- ...or in extreme temperatures, or at any altitude!
- Converts from quick use pen to full-size
In the office, many people steal from you. They take your ideas, they take your lunch, and most annoyingly, they take your pens. Well, it's time to draw a line in the carpet. Time to stand up and say, "I will never be without a pen again." Time to get yourself an Inka Pen.
The Inka Pen stores in its stainless steel case as a harmless looking keychain fob. A quick pull, and out pops the carbon fiber pen with its pressurized ink cartridge. Because it is pressurized, you can write at any angle, at any altitude, even underwater! And if you're going to be writing for some time, you can unscrew the stainless steel fob and reconfigure your pen into Full-Size mode (that means it is, well, full size). There's even a hidden stylus! The Inka Pen is the ultimate in portable writing. Couple it with some Mini Moleskine Notebooks and you'll have all you need to jot down all your thoughts when you are on the go (or on the run or on the lam).
Now Available: Inka Pen Refill! Each refill is just as pressurized as your original pen and is blue ink.
Inka Pen Features:
- Made of carbon fiber and stainless steel
- Pressurized ink cartridge (blue ink) writes underwater, in extreme temperatures, and at any altitude
- Converts easily from Quick-Use Pen into Full-Size Pen
- Incorporated stylus
- Measures approx. 3" when closed and 5" when in full pen mode.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty