I understood that reference!
Geeks and obscure trivia facts - a match made in heaven.!
Knowledge is sexy.
It's time for another meeting of the minds - Valentine's edition! Geek Trivia Night has returned after the holiday break, and we just know 2018 is the year your team is going to win it all. Whether you're a newcomer or a hardened veteran, all are welcome to join us February 8th for another round of Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA.
Bring your crew, bring a date, or find someone new (hey, it's happened before! Just ask Timmy's Minions) - come one, come all to Geek Trivia Night! Plus, it's the middle of February, what else will you be doing? Huddling inside for warmth and watching The Office AGAIN? What is this, your 8th rewatch? You can spare a night.
Tickets are on sale now at Jammin' Java. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we won't go easy on you, even if you ask nicely.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, February 8th at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and are on sale now; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host(s) can't be trusted to keep their mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Happy Feast of Winterveil! May the Force be ever in your favor, champion! See you on February 8th!