I understood that reference!
Because what's better then eating a bunch of candy in the company of your fellow geeks?!
*Cue spooky music*
The pumpkins have been spiced. The leaves are crispy. The werewolf in your basement is really getting into the spooky spirit. HALLOWEEN IS UPON US!
Get straight spoopy on Wednesday, October 4th for Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA.
Keep those Ouija boards close at hand in case you need to call for help, because we're not scared to get obscure with our trivia! From childhood science shows, to video games, to philosophy - no topic is off limits!
Tickets are on sale now at Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we won't go easy on you, even if you ask nicely.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Wednesday, October 4th at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and are on sale now; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host(s) can't be trusted to keep their mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
May the Force be ever in your favor, champion! See you on October 4th!