I understood that reference!
Because it's nice to gather with fellow geeks in the chilly embrace of air conditioning.
Don your radiation suit, it's time for Geek Trivia Night: Beat the Heat Edition!
It's Con Season. It's almost Back to School. It's time for another Geek Trivia Night! Escape the summer heat and chill out with some fellow geeks for a night of trivia, libations, and a few surprises. Join us on Thursday, August 25th for Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA.
So sharpen your wits, brush up on your geekery, and get ready to Beam Up some knowledge!
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, August 9th on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we won't go easy on you, even if you ask nicely.
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, August 25th, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale August 9th; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host(s) can't be trusted to keep their mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Show your fellow geeks what you're made of, and may the Force be with you on August 25th!