You better hope the Force is with you when you see our trivia questions!
It's the geekiest time of the year... Geek Trivia Night returns for the holidays!
You know we love you, right? We'd like to think that after all these Trivia nights, you know how much we like you. But just in case it's ever questioned, we decided to host a Geek Trivia Night right in the middle of peak holiday season. Less than a week after Black Friday. Black. Friday. You know, the biggest retail sales day of the year? That's true love.
Join us on Wednesday, December 2nd for Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. Don your Santa hats, polish your Menorahs, light some Kinara candles, and break out the Festivus Pole - 'tis the season of trivia!
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, November 10th at 6 PM ET on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we won't go easy on you just because it's Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Yule/Your Birthday/Your Dog's Birthday. (Maybe we'll throw you a gimme if it's your cat's birthday and you have a picture of him in a party hat. MAYBE.)
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Wednesday, December 2nd, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale November 10th at 6 PM ET; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host can't be trusted to keep his mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Show your fellow geeks what you're made of, and may the Force be with you on December 2nd!