Live long, prosper, and play trivia!
Summer Geek Trivia Night is here!
UPDATE: Tickets are on sale now!
Get out of the heat & come join us for another evening of geek trivia! We hope you've been spending your nights studying the Internet (yes, all of it).
Join us on Wednesday, July 9th for Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. Once again, compete against your fellow geeks for the title of Geek Trivia Champions & carry that title proudly (until the next GTN rolls around).
Tickets go on sale 12pm ET Thursday, June 19th on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. (You past trivia-goers are aware, but for the newcomers--seriously, we'll ask about anything!)
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Wednesday, July 9th, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Thursday, June 19th; they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- If you're thinking about bringing your geekling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest geeklings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Think your team has what it takes?! Come out and prove it on July 9th!