Our champions from our previous Trivia Night, the Sea Monkeys! If these winners return, do you have what it takes to beat them?!
Geek Trivia Night is coming. We hope you've been reading through your many leather-bound books & sharpening your mighty Sword of Geekery!
Join us on Thursday, September 19 for our third Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. There'll be plenty of prizes for the winners and guaranteed fun for everyone who attends!
Tickets go on sale 12pm ET Monday, September 9 on Brown Paper Tickets. There is a limited amount, so if it's anything like last time, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything. From coding to Walking Dead to why did Timmy cross the road? (It was not to get to the other side.)
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, September 19, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running on until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Monday, September 9; they will be sold at a first come, first served basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- If you're thinking about bringing your geekling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest geeklings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we'll have a meet & greet at the beginning of the night for you to form friendships and alliances with other players. We can also match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask us in the comments below.
Think your team has what it takes? Come out and prove it on September 19!