If you thought our pie eating competition was epic, wait 'til you see what we've got planned this time!
Geek Trivia Night tickets are
on sale now!
UPDATE: Sold out!
You lot have impressed us once again with your ticket-buying speed. We'll contact you soon regarding your teams. Can't wait to see you all there!
If you think you know all things geek, you clearly haven't been to our Geek Trivia Night. Come join us on Thursday, June 20 for our second Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java! How could you resist a night filled with the nerdiest questions, a room full of geeks, & a monkey load of fun?
We've also got a couple of surprises in store for our attendees, so you're not gonna wanna miss it! (Seriously, we're pretty excited.)
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Thursday, June 20, at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running on until 10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and go on sale Tuesday, June 4; they will be sold at a first come, first served basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- If you're thinking about bringing your geekling, please be aware that everyone must have a ticket, including children. We suggest geeklings be age 13+ and/or huge trivia buffs.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we'll have a meet & greet at the beginning of the night for you to form friendships and alliances with other players. We can also match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy.
Do you & your friends dare step up to the challenge? Win & claim the title of Geek Trivia Masters of the Universe!