Captain Kirk & Spock want to know: are you ready?
Are you ready for May 17?!
Friday, May 17, is the release of Star Trek: Into Darkness. We're kind of really excited. So excited that we want to host a movie night and invite 30 local-to-us geeks to our HQ to watch the 2009 Star Trek movie together!
Please join us on Thursday, April 25 in watching Star Trek and preparing ourselves for the premiere of Star Trek: Into Darkness. We know what you must be thinking, "This sounds too good to be true! How many goats do I have to sacrifice to attend?" Answer: NONE! You only need to be willing to have a good time, consume pizza, and take home the freebies we may or may not be handing out. CAN YOU DO THAT?!
If yes, then please sign up via the form below by 5pm ET Wednesday, April 17 to let us know you would like to attend. RandomBot will then select 30 crew members to climb aboard the ThinkGeek ship. Good luck!
- Movie night will be held at ThinkGeek HQ in Fairfax, VA.
- The sign up form will close on Wednesday, April 17 at 5pm, where we will then randomly choose 30 attendees and notify them via email that evening. Please be sure to bring your email confirmation on the day of the event! If you find out later that you cannot make it, please notify us ASAP, so we can select a replacement.
- There can only be 30 people. If you would like to bring a fellow human being or other life form, then you must indicate that on the form.
- Geeklings are welcome! We'd prefer it if they were 10 or up, though. Geeklings also count as your +1.
- Doors open at 6:30pm. You can check-in, get yer raffle ticket, mingle with your fellow geeks, and get a tour of ThinkGeek HQ as well. The movie will begin at 7:00 with pizza and fizzy bevvies to accompany it. We'll hold the raffle around 9:00, and the festivities will end around 9:30.
If there's anything we haven't covered, or if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments!
See (some of) you on the 25th!
The sign up period has closed! Our randomly chosen crew members will be receiving an email shortly. If you don't get an email, this means you're on the waiting list in case one of the attendees can't make it!