Canadian geeks, we have good news!
Due to overwhelming and quite understandable demand, our palletmonkeys Julie and Michelle have used their geeky prowess to acquire economy shipping for you!
You'll be seeing more of this soon.
Here are the details:
- This new economy shipping is only available for small orders or light things, so you can't use it to ship a Tauntaun to Edmonton on the cheap. (Sorry!)
- You will, however, be able to use it to ship a few t-shirts, a couple of books, and maybe a plush. Anything less than 5 pounds (aka 2.26796185 kg) or so.
- There will be no tracking on these economically-shipped orders, so their arrival dates will be a happy surprise.
- However, your package will be delivered via Canada Post, which from what we've heard from our Canadian counterparts is extremely convenient as compared to other methods.
- It's pretty slow, but a LOT cheaper.
So there are pros, and there are cons, but all in all, we're thinking that this will save you a lot of moola. We've been looking forward to helping you guys with that for a LONG time.
So have fun with your soon-to-arrive loot, and let us know what you think!
P.S. If you venture southwards, please to be bringing delicious poutine? We love poutine. Also, bacon.