In case you missed out on the celebrations, including our super exclusive zombie Timmy collectible limited quantity t-shirt (see happy torsos at bottom of post), you can relive some of the 10-year magic through our party pics. We'd send you a slice of our beautifully geeky Charm City cake but ... we gobbled that thing up pretty quick.
FYI, it didn't taste like Duff. Not that we'd know or anything.
Also: Our Random Happiness Machine XR42 has finally crunched the numbers and spat out (on tractor feed fanfold paper) the winnars of the ThinkGeek 10 Year Awesomeversary Sweepstakes of Win!
And, they are, in order of luckitude:
1ST PRIZE: Christopher Maidt of Edmond, Oklahoma, who wins:
- $1200 ThinkGeek shopping spree
- Tauntaun sleeping bag prototype
- A spot on homepage for a day
- A batch of homemade cookies made by staff (flavors TBD)
- Small box of random doodads
2ND PRIZE: Troy Topp of Calgary, Alberta, who will hopefully enjoy:
- $500 ThinkGeek shopping spree
- His likeness on a future ThinkGeek shirt
- Random TG office decorations, including 10" vinyl sleestack (pictured) w/ bonus Mardi Gras beads
- 22 old Atari 2600 cartridges
3RD PRIZE: Robert Cannon of Winter Springs, Florida, who cannot wait to receive:
- $250 ThinkGeek shopping spree
- His likeness incorporated into a future YouTube video
- Pre-ripped wearable action hero cotton vest tee
- Signed photo of Cisco, office dog extraordinaire
We hope the prizes--some of which are, let us be honest, ridiculously delicious--show our gratitude for letting us keep our lil' ol' website on the interwebs for so long. It's been a great 10 years and we hope for a trillion million more. Thanks, d00ds!