trosolino at thinkgeek dot com
They call me Tim! I'm sorry that makes this sound like it will be funnier than it is or at least have more Monty Python references. It's not and it doesn't. Sorry.
I guess I should fill some of this space with a bit about me. I'm a bit of a jack of all trades nerd, from messing with hobby circuits to reading (a lot) of manga and pulp era stories to building models of giant robots and playing far too many video games. Conversely I'm a bit of an internet old man, I don't have a Facebook, Myspace or Twitter account. However I do love the Wikipedia. Other than my nerddom I'm not a particularly interesting person. I have two cats, I don't drink and generally look like I could use a shave.
Things people should check out, broken down into easy to use categories:
- Peter Watts A wonderfully bleak hard science fiction writer also has a decent blog.
- Robert E Howard Master pulp author, creator of Conan and Steve Costigan.
- Ian Rankin Scottish detective stores, lots of drinking and moping, surprisingly good.
Words and Pictures
- Walking Dead The zombie movie that never ends.
- Unbalance x Unbalance Yes it's a romance, sue me.
- Gantz No character is safe, not for children or those with weak stomachs.
- The Daughter of Twenty Faces Based on pulp era mysteries, it's like it was made just for me.
- Baccano! Prohibition era story with immortals and crazy violence. Also pretty funny.
- Xam'd: Lost Memories Giant monsters and a underground postal system, awesome.