Wall of Awesome Happiness
Terms, Conditions, and Legalese
- By submitting your postcard to ThinkGeek, you assert that the postcard is your original material. You will indemnify ThinkGeek should you submit the copyrighted material of others without permission.
- ThinkGeek will select winners based on its own subjective criteria.
- ThinkGeek will select at least one winner prior to each Newsletter it sends out. The winning postcard will be published within our newsletter along with the First name and location of the author as submitted above.
- Only those winners located inside the United States will receive a $50 ThinkGeek gift certificate via email. Winners from outside the US will win our love, but not a gift certificate. We apologize for the complicated nature of international prize laws, but there it is.
- Your submitted postcard will become the property of ThinkGeek, Inc.
- ThinkGeek reserves the right to change the terms of this contest at any time, and we may terminate the contest at any time, at our discretion.
- Any postcard mailed to the ThinkGeek Wall of Awesome Happiness consititutes agreement with these terms.
- ThinkGeek is not evil, never has been, nor will ever be. Period.