Tell Me Your Secrets Bear
Buy this and earn
demon seedGeek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
Sweet, cuddly, and a spy for Mom & Dad
Wireless uploads kid's secret confessions!
Doesn't it seem like kids grow up faster these days? We wrote snail mail to our one pen pal across the country; our kids can write emails and chat via IMs to people all over the world. Now, monitoring their computer use is easy. (What kind of geek parents would we be if we didn't know how to install keystroke loggers and the like?) Monitoring their bedrooms is easy. (Red light in the corner? What red light?) But getting audio and video of their deepest, darkest secrets - that eluded us. Sure, we could trick them into telling us things, but we needed a way to get them to totally open up and spill all the beans.
The Tell Me Your Secrets Bear is an adorable plush that will be your wee geek's closest confidante. When hugged, he'll profess his love for your child, and stress that friends always share their secrets. He'll ask, "Do you have a secret, best friend? You can tell me anything." When the bear completes a trigger phrase, the audio and video turns on, recording your child's secrets, which are then wirelessly transmitted to you via email (or your Twitter/Facebook accounts). Of course, mostly you'll hear things like, "I really wish Mommy would cook more bacon", "Why do I have two daddies?" or "Is this real life?", but every once in a while, you'll get valuable intelligence that will help you become a more casually despotic parent. Sleep better knowing that Tell Me Your Secrets Bear is in your corner.
- Your child's closest confidante serves as your eyes and ears
- Cuddly bear talks to your child, encouraging them to share their secrets
- Says over 20 phrases, including:
- "I love you. Do you love me?"
- "You're my best friend and I think you're special."
- "Best friends always share their secrets."
- "Sometimes I feel sad. Does anything make you feel sad?"
- "Sometimes I get angry. What makes you angry?"
- "Sometimes I'm scared. What scares you?"
- "Do you have a secret, best friend? You can tell me anything."
- Trigger phrases turn on the audio & video recording, which continues until child stops talking
- The confession files are then emailed to the parent (WiFi network required)
- Integrates seamlessly with Twitter, Facebook and Gmail.
- Retractable USB cord allows child to "charge" the bear (and secretly transfer files to parent's computer)
- Inspired by an episode of Spongebob Squarepants(tm) titled 'The Pink Purloiner'
- Requires 4AA batteries (not included)