Buy this and earn
SubmersibleGeek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
Fish with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!Read more...
Fish with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads
In the future, all fish will be born with lasers. It's just how life will evolve. They will have lasers, and it's just something we'll have to get used to. Until then, we have the next best thing to natural selection: Piranhaz R/C Battle Fish! These fish are just the thing to make your boring fish tank extraordinary. Time to turn your fish tank into a Battle Arena!
Each Piranhaz set comes with two battle fish, equipped with their own laser cannon. A quick charge from the remote and each fish is ready to go. Squeeze their sides to turn them on (you'll see the eyes light up) and put them in the Arena. They will suck in a little water for ballast (just like a submarine). And then...FIGHT! Each fish is capable of up/down and left/right motion. When you have your enemy in your sights, fire your laser; three hits and your enemy will dump its ballast and float to the surface. And you will float to victory.
Please use with caution when playing in fish tank with live fish - the lasers can blind them.
- Amazingly small Infrared remote control fish (approx. 3" long X 2.5" high)
- Each fish is on a different channel (27 MHz and 40 MHz)
- Fully functional laser tag "cannon" on each fish.
- LED eyes indicate power on and "hit" status
- Full swim control with up/down, turn right/left, and fire.
- Body is constructed from durable plastic
- Internal Battle Fish batteries charge from remote control unit
- 15 minute charge time, 5 - 7 minute fight time
- Uses 6AA Batteries (not included)
- Battle Arena (fish tank) not included