Leather Wrap Bracelet for Charms
- Modern update to the typical European-style charm bracelet
- Charm beads sold separately
- Can be worn as bracelet or necklace
To see all our charm beads, click here.
We knew we wanted to add a leather bracelet to our jewelry mix, but it took us a few months to find the perfect one which fits every single one of ThinkGeek's European-style beads. We checked. Twice. The lobster clasp is actually dual-sided and removable for ease of adding beads.
- A modern update to the typical European-style charm bracelet
- Triple-wrap leather charm bracelet doubles as a single-strand necklace
- Materials: leather, double-sided clasp is silver-plated pewter
- Capacity: 7-9 beads (see below)
- Note: Leather stretches. We recommend you do not put heavy beads on this bracelet. After a few months if the leather stretches so that it no longer works as a triple-wrap on you, add another bead to take up the excess slack or wear it as a necklace.
- Dimensions: 24 3/4" long, widest diameter 3.49mm
- Double-sided lobster clasp removes from bracelet entirely if so desired for ease of adding beads and charms
- Weight: 1/4 oz.
- Clean stains with a damp towel and leather conditioner
- Contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Leather Wrap Bracelet for Charms or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.