Smithsonian Apatosaurus Pullover Hoodie
Not a Brontosaurus
- Purple hoodie featuring a Apatosaurus skeleton
- Front pouch that can be used to store all of your plastic dinosaurs
- Will not protect you from a meteor hitting the Earth
Not a BrontosaurusThe Brontosaurus and Apatosaurus have had a history of going head-to-head, an uncommon occurrence for herbivores. See, in the early 20th century, some scientists decided that Brontosaurus properly should be classified the same as genus Apatosaurus. But just three years ago the Brontosaurus got broken out again.
No matter what the paleontologists decide, Apatosaurus will continue to exist, both because it's the older name and thus has priority and because you have it on this keen sweatshirt. Get cozy with the Smithsonian Institution's Apatosaurus Pullover Hoodie. This vivid purple hoodie features the skeleton of the Apatosaurus and the translation of its name (Deceptive Lizard) underneath along with the Smithsonian's name and logo.
- Smithsonian Apatosaurus Pullover Hoodie
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at the Smithsonian
- Purple pullover hoodie featuring the Apatosaurus
- Has front kangaroo pouch for holding all your plastic dino figures
- Drawstrings on hood to adjust for comfort
- Materials: 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Ages 13+
|Chest||40 in.||44 in.||48 in.||52 in.||56 in.||60 in.|
|Length||27 in.||28 in.||29 in.||30 in.||31 in.||32 in.|
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Smithsonian Apatosaurus Pullover Hoodie or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.