Lilo and Stitch Scrump Coin Bag
Pretend a Bug Put Coins In Her Ear
- This is Scrump! Our friends at Loungefly made her
- But her head is too big so we keep coins in there
- Zippered top allows for quick recovery from surgery
Pretend a Bug Put Coins In Her EarOh, are you showing off coin purses? We have one, too! This is Scrump. We made her ourselves. (Okay, well, our friends at Loungefly did, really.) Isn't she beautiful? But maybe in trying to hold all of our coins we made the head a little too big, so we pretended that a bug laid eggs in her ear and now she's upset because she only has a few more days to... oh you know what? There's a zipper. We can just do zipper surgery and take those bug eggs right out! All better.
Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind, not even Scrump! Especially not Scrump. With those bug eggs safely extracted from her head, there's plenty of room in here now for those coins, lip balm, a flash drive, or any other small items you need to keep safe. And with the zippered top our coins are safe, and surgery to remove them is always a cinch.
- Lilo and Stitch Scrump Coin Bag
- Officially-licensed Lilo & Stitch merchandise
- From our friends at Loungefly
- Shaped like Scrump's head with appliqué and embroidery facial features, bow, and hair
- Zipper top
- Materials: faux leather
- Dimensions: approximately 5" wide x 7" high (with hair)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lilo and Stitch Scrump Coin Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.