Star Trek Friendship Necklace
Make Friends and Prosper
- Starfleet insignia displays famous Spock quote
- Pendant splits in half to share with a friend
- Includes two 18 1/2" chains
Make Friends and ProsperTravel back to the time of friendship bracelets, secret handshakes, passing notes, sleepovers, and Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. It was in this movie that Spock uttered those famous words to James T. Kirk: "I have been, and always shall be, your friend." After Spock saved the Enterprise and its crew, he spoke these words to the man that had been his best friend since their Starfleet Academy days.
If you have a bestie who is also a Trekkie, or a partner who shares your love of the original series, this Star Trek Friendship Necklace is the perfect gift for yourself and for them. Wear one half and give the other to whomever you like. Or, the two halves of the Starfleet insignia pendant also fasten together with magnets and can be worn together, if you're still looking for your ideal Star Trek counterpart.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item may contain nickel.
- Star Trek Friendship Necklace
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Pendant is shaped like a Starfleet insignia delta
- Pendant splits in half with one half of the quote on each half - two chains included
- Two halves lock together with magnets
- Wear one half; have a good friend wear the other
- Also perfect for Star Trek-loving couples
- Closes with lobster clasps
- Materials: Metal with hand burnishing
- Includes magnetic fasteners on each pendant
- Dimensions: 18 1/2" long chains, pendants are 2" tall and 3/4" wide when separated
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Friendship Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.