Rick and Morty Anatomy Park Mug
No Santas were harmed
- Holds 20oz. of disease-and-organ free caffeine!
- Colorful wrap-around artwork features Anatomy Park
- From the inside of Ruben to the outside of this mug
No Santas were harmedCreating a microscopic theme park inside of a homeless guy in a Santa suit seemed like a great idea at the time, but we all remember how THAT turned out, right? Even the obvious appeal of the "Pirates of the Pancreas" ride couldn't compete with rampaging diseases (sorry, Rick - we know how much it meant to you).
Luckily this colorful 20 oz. mug keeps the diseases and organs on the outside, where you can appreciate them safely - because nobody wants that stuff inside their mug! Return to Anatomy Park with each steaming cup of java. After all, nothing wakes you up like gazing at "Spleen Mountain" and "Bladder Falls" between sips.
- Rick and Morty Anatomy Park Mug
- Officially-licensed Rick and Morty merchandise
- Return to Anatomy Park with each cup o' joe
- Black mug features a colorful, wrap-around design inspired by the episode
- Absolutely NO plague included - that's the ThinkGeek promise!
- Perfect for people who want to pretend they have a souvenir from a microscopic theme park. You know: LIARS. We love you, liars.
- Capacity: 20 oz.
- Materials: interdimensional ceramic
- Care Instructions: Do not microwave.
- Age 13+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Rick and Morty Anatomy Park Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.