Anglerfish Book Light
Happy Anglerfish is Happy
- Light cord is flexible
- Has bright globe, cushioned clamp
- Perfect for when you're deep in a good book
Happy Anglerfish is HappyAh, the anglerfish. First, they lure you in with their bright and curious light. Then, they eat you! Well, if you're a crustacean, snail, or nearby fish, that is. But this anglerfish is different. This ThinkGeek-exclusive Anglerfish Book Light is the cutest anglerfish you ever did see. Its carnivorous nature will help you devour your favorite books.
This bright book-light-of-the-deep is a pink, kawaii version of the anglerfish, with a happy smile, cute little side fins, and a ridge down its back. Its body pivots on a hinge, allowing you to clamp it wherever you need a bit of light: at a workstation, while doing crafts, or, of course, while reading a book. Out of its head comes a bendable light cord with a globe on the end which, when turned on, gives off generous light for your task. And does not attract unsuspecting fishes.
- Anglerfish Book Light
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Lights your reading material at night, under the covers, or in any dark abyss
- For all bibliophiles in need of a bright, adorable reading companion
- Has bendable light cord
- On/off switch
- Clamp has foam pad
- Cute anglerfish will not eat you
- And has kawaii style
- Opens 3/4"
- Materials: ABS plastic, LED light
- Batteries: Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 3" wide x 3" long x 2.5" tall. Light cord approx. 5.5". Clamp opens to 0.7" wide.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Anglerfish Book Light or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.