Anglerfish LED Light-Up Kigurumi Lounger
Terror of the deep
- Snuggly warm inside an anglerfish onesie
- Not actually in a real anglerfish. That would be squishy and moist.
- Much cuter than the real thing. The real thing would give your children nightmares.
Terror of the deepReal talk. If you dressed as an actual, realistic looking anglerfish, you'd terrify everyone and everything. These fish are not to be trifled with. They lure you in with their warm and comforting light, and that's how they get ya! We promise those ridiculous sharp and pointy teeth are far from comforting on the real deal, but we also promise that this onesie is the exact opposite. It is comforting in all the right ways.
Get all warm and cozy with the Anglerfish LED Light-Up Kigurumi Onesie. The Esca at the end of the "fishing rod" lights up with the magic power of LEDs! Lure people in for warm hugs. Just, please, do not try and eat them.
- Anglerfish LED Light-Up Kigurumi Onesie
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Stay nice and warm inside a much cuter version of the anglerfish
- Esca at the end of the "fishing rod" has LED lights! (cycles between green, blue, red, and yellow)
- Thin battery pack at the base of the hood concealed by hook and loop pocket
- Two pockets for storing fish food or whatever else strikes your fancy
- Cuffs at the end of all your fishy appendages to keep the warm trapped
- One size fits most adult humans
- 55" shoulder to ankle hem
- 54" max waist
- Materials: Polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only. Air dry.
- Batteries: 2x CR2032 (included)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Anglerfish LED Light-Up Kigurumi Lounger or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.