IT Pennywise Living Dead Doll
Don't you want a balloon?
- Stands 10" tall, and is poseable with 5 points of articulation
- Yellow eyes, pointy teeth, or that red balloon: what's scarier?
- Answer: ALL OF THEM TOGETHER
Don't you want a balloon?BEEP BEEP! Straight outta the sewers of Derry, Maine, Pennywise the Clown is joining The Living Dead Dolls lineup by Mezco Toyz! Inspired by Tim Curry's creeptastic performance in the 1990 adaptation of Stephen King's classic novel, this 'lil cutie is ready to float straight into your hearts, your homes... and your nightmares!
Standing 10" tall with 5 points of articulation, not to mention that red balloon, Pennywise embodies everything you fear most. His screen accurate clown suit is made of satiny cloth (with little pompoms!), and his hair is a shocking tuft of red. But it's the careful detailing on his face that'll haunt your dreams. The yellow eyes. The pointy teeth. Those eyebrows! He is truly terrifying... ly adorable to behold! Add him to your collection but beware of his deadlights. We hear they're even worse than his balloons.
- IT Pennywise Living Dead Doll
- Officially-licensed It (1990) merchandise
- Part of The Living Dead Dolls line by Mezco Toyz
- Based on Tim Curry's portrayal from the 1990 TV movie adaptation of Stephen King's classic novel
- Pennywise has 5 points of articulation and comes with iconic red balloon
- Dressed in screen accurate, satiny clothing - pompoms and all!
- Red hair, yellow eyes, pointy teeth... but it's those eyebrows that'll keep you up at night!
- Care Instructions: Do. Not. Look. At. The. Deadlights.
- Dimensions: 10" tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Packaged in a custom die-cut window display box
- Ages 15+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about IT Pennywise Living Dead Doll or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.