Jim Henson's Labyrinth Adult Coloring Book
What kind of magic colors to use?
- Over 40 illustrations inspired by Jim Henson's masterpiece!
- Hours of fun, in the goblin city and beyond
- These characters are always waiting, should you need them
What kind of magic colors to use?Finally! A book to keep you occupied in an oubliette! Make your own modern masterpieces with this whimsical adult coloring book, filled with over 40 black-and-white illustrations inspired by Jim Henson's classic film Labyrinth. Return to the castle beyond the Goblin City, as imagined by illustrators Philip Murphy (Adventure Time), Jay Fosgitt (Bodie Troll), and Jorge Corona (Feathers).
Get creative with your favorite characters, including Jareth the Goblin King, Sarah, Ludo, Higgle... er, Hoggle, and of course lots of goblins! Bring memorable scenes to colorful life. Draw inside or outside of the lines. Save Toby. Slime, snails, puppy dog tails - fill these pages with the power of voodoo that you do so well!*
*NOTE: But don't use ACTUAL puppy dog tails. Please leave the tails on the puppies. Be a goblin, not a monster!
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth Adult Coloring Book
- Officially-licensed Labyrinth merchandise
- Art by illustrators Philip Murphy (Adventure Time), Jay Fosgitt (Bodie Troll), and Jorge Corona (Feathers)
- 96 pages of coloring magic
- Features over 40 black-and-white illustrations
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Jim Henson's Labyrinth Adult Coloring Book or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.