Puppet Master Blade Action Figure
No Strings Attached
- 3-inch Blade action figure
- With meat hook hand and deadly knife hand
- Ready to terrorize your toy shelf
No Strings AttachedHey Blade! You're the most popular character in the most popular and successful direct-to-video horror franchise of all time... alright, that sounds a little bit like we're handing out a participation trophy. But hey, we're willing to give Blade any title his little puppety heart wants, just so as to not end up on the wrong end of his meat hook. Who's the puppet master now?
Straight from Charles Band's Puppet Master franchise to your toy shelf, it's the 3-inch tall Blade action figure! Created by Andre Toulon and re-modeled in the image of Gestapo major Kraus, animated from the brain matter (mmm... tasty brain matter...) of the brilliant Dr. Hess, Blade is one of the Puppet Master's most trusted and deadliest creations. With a menacing meat hook for one hand and a razor-sharp knife for the other, Blade gets straight to the bloody point!
- Puppet Master Blade Action Figure
- Officially-licensed Puppet Master merchandise
- Puppet Master the Action Figure Series: Series 1
- Perfect for terrorizing all the other action figures on your shelf
- Comes in retro-style blister pack reminiscent of Kenner action figures from the 70s and 80s
- Dimensions: approximately 3" tall
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Puppet Master Blade Action Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.